Our Policy for Revision
Depending on your selected package, we offer you revisions. We can offer unlimited complimentary revisions so long as the integral design and concept remain the same. We normally offer a48 hour turnaround time for this activity, subject to programmer availability.
Our Refund Policy
Any deposited funds for a project shall be non-refundableonce the initial design concepts are approved by you, unless Design Wizard Pro cancels or terminates your contract for a reason other than your breach or non-performance.
All requested refunds shall be completed subject to will be doneas per the following conditions:
- You may request a refund when the initial concept for a logo is presented to you. Once the initial design has passed your approval, you can no longer request a refund.
- You are eligible for a full refund (less 10% service & processing fee) before the initial design concepts are delivered.
- You are eligible for a refund of Sixty-Six Percent (66%)of your purchase price (less 10% service & processing fee) if you requesta refund within 48 hours of the initial design delivery.
- You are eligible for a refund of Thirty-Three Percent(33%) refund (less 10% service & processing fee) if you request a refund between48 – 120 hours of the initial design delivery.
- After 120 hours of your initial design delivery, you will no longer be eligible a refund. Nonetheless, to guarantee 100% customer satisfaction, we encourage you to voice any concerns you may have regarding our work product.
- Upon placing your order you must communicate and respond in a timely manner. If you do not respond within Twenty-One days (21), your order will be deemed cancelled and you shall forfeit any deposit paid to Design Wizard Pro. Further, you shall not be eligible for any refund. In order to re-start a project after a potential cancellation, you will be subject to a fee to be determined solely by Design Wizard Pro on a case by case basis.
- ALL SALES ARE FINAL. You will not be eligible for a refund of any kind once a final project is delivered to you and received by you.
- Design Wizard Pro shall not be liable to refund any Website Development project once the project has been completed and has been published live.
- Design Wizard Pro shall not entertain any refund request for Video Animation Package purchases upon the designingand delivering the storyboard.
- Our support department will cater to all your refund requests. Design Wizard Pro reserves the right to approve/refuse your requests on the basis of the violation of your user agreement. All refund requests are processed on an individual case by case basis.
- Exempli gratia: If the project includes web design or logo design service but you approve only the logo design, you may request a refund of the website service but only at the time of the initial design submission.
- Design Wizard Pro believes in 100% customer satisfaction. To that end, we cater to all requests for revisionsso long as the changesare in line with the initial design brief.
- If an order is placed in good faith, we Guarantee our money-back policy. “Good Faith” means that the customer/client has not contacted more than one design agency for the project intending to abandon upon a slight dissatisfaction. We reserve the right to refuse your money-back requests in such circumstances.
- All requests for changes and revisions are entertained before the final submission. We encourage customer feedback and involvement for the best results.
- Plagiarism: we guarantee to deliver our customers a 100% unique design. If our design is found considerably/exactly similar to any other design, you may request for a re-draw. Any similarity to existing design may merely be a coincidence and Design Wizard Pro does not take responsibility to entertain compensation in such cases. The client bears the responsibility to get the designs copyrighted.
How to Claim a Refund
All refund requests are subject to you following the below guidelines: To ensure approval of your refund request/s, please follow the given guidelines:
- Submit your request for refund specifying your concerns by contacting us via any of the following means:
- Toll free # (800) 6570042
- Live Chat
- On the basis of our revision policy, we will try to resolve your concerns as soon as we can, or else, our refund department will notify about your refund request approval via email. Once the refund is made, Design Wizard Pro will obtain the design rights which, then, will prohibit you to use any designs sent by us. Please also know:
- With design right obtained by the company, you agree to NOT use any response or other content, work product, or media. You will not have any ownership interest in or to the same.
- Design Wizard Pro will share Copyright Acquisition information for the refunded designs by working in collaboration with the Government Copyright Agencies. It will restrict the re-use/re-purpose the designs as original designs in the future. If you have any questions or concerns, contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
For any concerns, queries, additional instructions required by the designer, or would need to communicate with Design Wizard Pro for any reason, you must do so by logging into the “My Account” link from our website. Failing to communicate via this method shall jeopardize any potential refund request. In case where it may be inconvenient to use this feature, please contact our customer support team 24/7 available to you and create a ticket to communicate in a different method.
Our Quality Assurance Policy
You are solely responsible for preparing and posting detailed descriptions of each of your specifications and guidelines, including providing samples illustrating your guidelines and any relevant deadlines. For each Response to a detailed description provided by you, an Order Form will be generated that will contain, and be subject to, the terms and conditions you have established. We are under no obligation to review any description sent by you for any purpose, including accuracy, completeness of information, quality or clarity. We may decide, in our sole discretion, to deny a Creative or Revision Brief or a Term Sheet.
Reviewing Responses. You are responsible for reviewing any Responses you receive. If you fail to promptly inform us that a Response is not reasonably responsive to the related Order Form, you will be deemed to have accepted the Response. If you notify us that you think a Response is not reasonably accurate, you shall then submit to us a Revision Order Form Brief containing information regarding amendments or modification to be made to the initial Response. After you provide us with a Revision Order Form, you may receive a subsequent Response that conforms to the additional criteria you requested. We are not responsible for the content of Responses developed to the extent that such Responses are prepared to conform to your requested specifications.
We Guarantee 100% Satisfaction
Depending on your selected package, we entertain unlimited revisions to your ordered design until you’re 100% satisfied.
Domain and Hosting
Wherever applicable, domain and hosting will be offered free with website packages.
With 10MB space, we offer all the email accounts, provided with the website packages, to be configured on a third-party email software, such as outlook.
We do not offer email accounts if we are not hosting your website.
Our Delivery Policy
Per the date specified on the “Order Confirmation,” we deliver all design order files to “My Account”. For efficiency, we send you an email to confirm the design order delivered to your specific account area. All policies pertaining to revision & refund are subject to the date and time of design order delivered to your“My Account.”It is our goal to to deliver the customized designs within 5-7 business days of receiving the order.You may additionally select our “Rush Delivery” option, in which, within just 48 hours, you can have a look at the first logo samples by paying an additional One Hundred Dollar ($100) fee. For more information, contact us at 24/7 Customer Support Center.
Our Record Maintenance Policy
Once the final project is delivered, we keep its record so that if you request for it again, we can deliver, without any issue.
We Offer 24/7 Customer Support
We offer 24/7 Customer Support to address your queries and concerns. It means that you can contact us at any time and we assure to assist you whenever needed.
Our Communication Policy
You agree that we are not liable to any communication from any other email addresses than the ones under our own domain name, such as “..@atomservices.org” and/or any other toll-free number that isn’t provided to you directly by us or mentioned on our website.
In such cases of miscommunication, Design Wizard Pro will not bear the consequences. We take responsibility for our communication with you only through our own email addresses under our domain name and/or other means such as toll-free numbers mentioned on our website.
Access to Information
You may have to provide your certain registration details, credentials, or other information to access Design Wizard Pro services. Upon accepting these terms and conditions, you declare that all the information provided by you will be complete, current, and correct, and all the dealings will be in good faith. If we see that the information provided by you is false, incorrect, or incomplete, we reserve the right to decline your access to any of our services & resources. And consequently, we can terminate or suspend your account at any time we deem necessary.
We operate under PCI DSS compliant company which means that we are authorized to have your credit card information on file that can be used for any recurring service, additional hours needed, server, or network equipment needed to better or launch your website without any prior alerts or notifications. Nonetheless, our representatives make sure that you are aware of all the processes and do not feel blindsided by us at any point.
We Guarantee 100% Unique Design
We, at Design Wizard Pro, make sure that all our customers’ designs are made from scratch so that the design are tailor-made by the customers’ specific requirements. We make sure to keep their designs original and unique that possess the ability to impress their clientele.
With the help of the integration of 3rd party plugins and APIs, we assist the clients, given it is “strictly” standard. Design Wizard Pro will not have anything to do with the 3rd party dealings during the development of the project. In case any additional work is required on top of the predetermined guidelines, a separate fee agreement will be demanded.
Disclaimers; Indemnification; Limitations of Liability
Responsibility for Content. We shall not be responsible for any use that is or is not made of the Services. Without limiting the foregoing, we make no representations, warranties or covenants regarding, and does not guarantee, the truthfulness, accuracy, or reliability of any information or other material that are communicated through, or posted to, the Services, whether by Members, Clients, us or otherwise, nor do we endorse any opinions expressed by any user of the Services, including any Member or Client. Without limiting the foregoing, we make no representations, warranties or covenants regarding the validity of the rights to granted pursuant to these Terms. You acknowledge that any reliance on information or other material, including, without limitation, any information related to a particular Package or your project, Order Form, Response, communicated through or posted in connection with the Services will be at your own risk. Without limiting the foregoing, you agree and acknowledge that you are responsible for taking any actions you deem reasonable to determine whether your use of a Response will infringe any statutory or third-party intellectual property, privacy or publicity rights.
Links to Third-Party Services. The Services may contain links to third-party web sites or other services (the “Linked Content“). The Linked Content is not under our control and we are not responsible for the Linked Content, including, without limitation, links contained in the Linked Content, or any changes or updates to Linked Content. We are providing Linked Content to you only as a convenience, and the inclusion of such Linked Content is not an endorsement by us of such Linked Content. If you decide to access any Linked Content, you do so at your own risk.
Disclaimer of Warranties. THE SERVICES ARE PROVIDED “AS IS.” WE MAKE NO REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WHATSOEVER TO YOU OR ANY OTHER PERSON RELATING IN ANY WAY TO THE SERVICES, INCLUDING ANY PART THEREOF, OR ANY CONTENT OR SERVICE THAT MAY BE ACCESSIBLE DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY THROUGH THE SERVICES, INCLUDING ANY TERM SHEET, RESPONSE, USER IDENTITY OR LINKED CONTENT. WE DISCLAIM, TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, ANY AND ALL SUCH REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. WITHOUT LIMITING THE GENERALITY OF THE FOREGOING, WE DISCLAIM, TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, ANY AND ALL (i) WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE; (ii) WARRANTIES AGAINST INFRINGEMENT OF ANY THIRD-PARTY INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY OR PROPRIETARY RIGHTS; (iii) WARRANTIES RELATING TO DELAYS, INTERRUPTIONS, ERRORS, OR OMISSIONS IN THE WEB SITE, OR ANY PART THEREOF; (iv) WARRANTIES RELATING TO THE TRANSMISSION OR DELIVERY OF THE SERVICES; AND (v) WARRANTIES OTHERWISE RELATING TO PERFORMANCE, NON-PERFORMANCE, OR OTHER ACTS OR OMISSIONS BY US OR ANY THIRD PARTY. FURTHERMORE, THERE IS NO WARRANTY THAT THE SERVICES WILL MEET YOUR NEEDS OR REQUIREMENTS OR THE NEEDS OR REQUIREMENTS OF ANY OTHER PERSON.
Release from Claims. The Services serve solely as a venue for the creation of work and we dos not regularly screen or censor any information or material posted in connection with the Services. Although we make commercially reasonable efforts to determine the identity of Clients, we cannot and do not confirm that any Client, Member or other user is who they claim to be or that any Client, Member or other user has the qualifications he or she claims to have. Because we do not and cannot be involved in user-to-user dealings or control the behavior of participants in connection with the Services, if you have a dispute with one or more users, you hereby release us (and our affiliates, agents and employees) from claims, demands and damages (actual and consequential, direct and indirect) of every kind and nature, known and unknown, suspected and unsuspected, disclosed and undisclosed, arising out of or in any way connected with such disputes. If you are a California resident, you waive California Civil Code section 1542, which says: “A general release does not extend to claims which the creditor does not know or suspect to exist in his favor at the time of executing the release, which if known by him must have materially affected his settlement with the debtor.”
Indemnification. You hereby agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless us and our subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, agents, co-branders or other partners and employees from any action, claim, demand, or liability arising from or relating to your violation of any of these Terms or use of the Services, and any expenses incurred in connection therewith, including, without limitation, reasonable attorneys’ fees.
Limitation of Damages. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE COMPANY OR ANY THIRD PARTY BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY OTHER PERSON FOR CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, PUNITIVE, OR INDIRECT DAMAGES ARISING UNDER OR IN ANY WAY RELATED TO THE SERVICES, INCLUDING ANY PART THEREOF, OR THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OR ANY OTHER CONSENT (INCLUDING LOST PROFITS, LOSS OF BUSINESS OR DATA, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, TRADING LOSSES, AND DAMAGES THAT RESULT FROM INACCURACY OF THE INFORMATION OR INCONVENIENCE, DELAY, OR LOSS OF THE USE OF THE SERVICES) EVEN IF WE OR ANY THIRD PARTY HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES OR LOSSES. OUR TOTAL LIABILITY FOR DAMAGES SHALL BE LIMITED TO THE TOTAL AMOUNT YOU PAID TO US FOR YOUR PACKAGE UNDER THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
Amendment. No modification, amendment, or waiver of these Terms or any part hereof shall be binding unless evidenced in writing and signed by one of our authorized corporate officers.
Severability. If any provision of these Terms is held by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, void, or unenforceable, then such provision shall be deemed null and void, but the remaining provisions shall continue in full force without being impaired or invalidated in any way.
Mutual Participation. The language of these Terms shall be deemed to be the language mutually chosen by the parties and no rule of strict construction shall be applied against or in favor of either party hereto.
Headings. The section headings and other headings contained herein shall not affect the meaning or interpretation of these Terms.
Choice of Law; Forum. These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by the substantive law of the State of Texas, without reference to any choice of law rules that would result in the application of the substantive law of any other jurisdiction. The parties agree that any disputes arising out of or relating to these Terms shall be submitted to the federal courts having jurisdiction in Dallas, Texas, or state courts having jurisdiction in the area in which such federal courts have jurisdiction, and the parties consent to the personal jurisdiction of such courts with respect to such disputes.
Assignment. You may not assign or otherwise transfer (by operation of law or otherwise) any of your rights or duties hereunder unless we agree in writing after receiving prior written notice. Any attempted assignment or other transfer without the requisite consent shall be null and void ab initio. We may assign or otherwise transfer any of our rights or the performance of any of our duties without your consent.
Waiver. The waiver by us of a breach or a violation of any provision of these Terms shall not operate as or be construed to be a waiver of any subsequent breach or violation of any provision of these Terms.
Independent Contractors. The parties and their respective personnel are and shall be independent contracts and neither party by virtue of these Terms shall have any right, power or authority to act or create any obligation, express or implied, on behalf of the other party.
Force Majeure. If the performance of any part of these Terms by either party is prevented, hindered, delayed or otherwise made impracticable by reason of any flood, riot, fire, judicial or governmental action, labor disputes, act of God or any other causes beyond the control of either party, that party shall be excused from such to the extent that such performance is prevented, hindered or delayed by such causes.
Capacity. The parties hereby warrant and represent that they have all necessary rights and authority to execute these Terms and to fulfill their obligations hereunder.
Further Assurances. The parties hereto shall, at their own cost and expenses, execute and deliver such other documents, artwork, programming code and instruments and shall take such other action as may reasonably be required or appropriate to evidence or carry out the intent and purposes of these Terms.